Mechanical Engineer - With Chiller Experience.
Job Type: Mechanical Engineering
Location: South UK – Based in East Anglia
Salary: £40k – 60k
Mechanical Engineer With Chiller Experience.
Potential to earn £60K+ Dependent on overtime, hourly rate negotiable.
- Normal working hours shall be 42.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Reporting to the Mechanical Engineering Manager
Must be willing to mentor an apprentice.
Following the successful growth of EPPH, we are looking to increase the team further as our projects and contracts portfolio expands. This role will involve supporting local and remote contracts within EPPH, through installation and maintenance aspects of electrical, mechanical and building services engineering.
The successful candidate must be commercially trained in a mechanically bias discipline, installation and have experience with working on chiller plant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Building services installation.
- Building services maintenance.
- Carry out fault diagnosis and repairs to building services installations.
- Experience working with refrigeration systems and air conditioning.
- Be able to read, understand and work from engineering and architectural drawings.
- Be able to read, understand and work from written and verbal instruction.
- To record work information as required for operation of our CAFM system (Ignition).
- Working closely with Contract and Project teams.
- Taking responsibility of van condition, company image, reputation and health & safety.
- Note – Flexible working hours may be required from time to time to meet contractual requirements and customer needs.
- Literate use of Mobile Devices, Microsoft Office (Outlook & Excel) and computer literate.
- Communication Skill
- Emotional intelligence
- Full manual driving license with no more than three points (clean preferable).
- Knowledge of products associated with the mechanical, electrical and construction trades, equipment use, maintenance, repair, install and operation.
- Chiller experience.
- F-Gas accredited (Cat 1, 2 & 3) Cat 4 in addition desirable.
- Knowledge of suppliers associated with the supply of materials and equipment to mechanical, electrical and construction trades.
- Knowledge of the repair and maintenance including functional elements of building services systems.
- Polite and courteous
- Dependable and reliable
- Innovative, creative and able to solve problems
- Willing to learn
The purpose of this post should remain constant, but the duties and responsibilities may vary over time within the overall role and level of the post. The post holder may from time to time be asked to undertake other reasonable duties. Any such changes will be made in discussion with the post holder in the light of service needs.
This Job Description is a guide to the work that you will initially be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to meet changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ipswich, IP2 8JX: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Maintenance and / or Installation: 3 years (required)