Commercial Gas Engineer
Vacancy: Available (as of 29th March 2022)
Job Type: Commercial Gas Engineer
Location: South UK – Based in East Anglia
Salary: Ability to earn 60-70k Plus per annum
EPPH require conscious and experienced commercial gas engineers to undertake a variety of works throughout the South East.
- General maintenance and servicing of gas fired plant.
- Installation of gas plant and systems
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
- To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately.
- Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation and EPPH H&S policy.
You must have
- Commercial gas qualifications
- Knowledge of commercial ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Minimum 5 years experience commercial gas
- Able to undertake boiler changes, gas upgrades, pipework upgrades and general mechanical refurbishments within tight time frames
- Willing to travel and lodge away occasionally (All accommodation paid including meals)
- 42.5hrs per week basic hours
- OT at 1.5 or 2 times rate depending on hours worked.
- Working on time shift basis via company smartphone app
- Vehicle supplied (under 3 years old)
- Fuel card supplied
- Option to use vehicle privately should you wish
- Quality uniform supplied as required
- PPE Supplied as required