Mechanical Engineer - Multi Skilled
Job Type: Mechanical Engineer
Location: South UK – Based in East Anglia
Salary: £40k – 60k
Mechanical Engineer With Multi-Skilled Experience.
Potential to earn £60K+ Dependent on overtime, hourly rate negotiable.
- Normal working hours shall be 42.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Reporting to the Mechanical Engineering Manager
The successful candidate must be commercially trained in a mechanically bias discipline and have experience with working on various building services plants (inclusive of installation).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Building services installation.
- Building services maintenance.
- Carry out fault diagnosis and repairs to building services installations.
- Be able to read, understand and work from engineering and architectural drawings.
- Be able to read, understand and work from written and verbal instruction.
- To record work information as required for operation of our CAFM system (Ignition).
- Working closely with Contract and Project teams.
- Taking responsibility of van condition, company image, reputation and health & safety.
- Note – Flexible working hours may be required from time to time to meet contractual requirements and customer need
- Literate use of Mobile Devices, Microsoft Office (Outlook & Excel) and computer literate.
- Communication Skill
- Emotional intelligence
- Full manual driving license with no more than three points (clean preferable).
- Knowledge of products associated with the mechanical, electrical and construction trades, equipment use, maintenance, repair, install and operation.
- Knowledge of suppliers associated with the supply of materials and equipment to mechanical, electrical and construction trades.
- Knowledge of the repair and maintenance including functional elements of building services systems.
- Trained in a mechanical discipline to a level 3 standard or above.
- Polite and courteous
- Dependable and reliable
- Innovative, creative and able to solve problems
- Willing to learn
This Job Description is a guide to the work that you will initially be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to meet changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate / Willing to travel
- Ipswich, IP2 8JX: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Maintenance and / or Installation: 3 years (required